Office Policies and Procedures:
- As a new client, please submit the "Appointment Request" form, and follow the instructions provided for the form.
- All initial paperwork must be completed prior to the first appointment.
- Cancellations require a 24-hour notice. A cancellation with less than 24-hour notice will be charged the full session fee.
- Appointments can be scheduled via the secure client portal. Instructions for establishing a log-in for new clients can be found on the "Appointment Request" form.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a therapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
The only exceptions to this include:
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which we are required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, we must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, we will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, we will take further measures without their permission that are provided by law in order to ensure their safety.